"Fished the Salmon River in Pineville New York for Steelhead for three days using your swivel end sinkers and didn't get snagged once on the sinker got snagged by the hook and lost hooks but not your sinker 1/4 0z. Attached is a picture of steelhead I caught using your sinkers." - T.T. -
• The new standard in sinker fishing.
• Great for bass, salmon, steelhead, trout, walleye
• Excellent with ultra lite tackle for panfish
• Use for side drift fishing and with floats.
• Snag resistant and Lead Free
• Keeps bait in the fish strike zone
• Works with all types of bait
"Lead free and snag resistant"
- In-Fisherman Magazine
© 2013 Salamander Sinkers
Privacy Terms and Conditions
Designed by K & J Web Designs LLC