Professional Bass Writer Ed Harp gives his expert opinion on drift fishing for bass with Salamander Sinkers.
Welcome to Salamander Sinkers
• Carolina rig sinker
• Outstanding for river drift fishing
• Great for bass, salmon, steelhead, trout, walleye
• Excellent with ultra lite tackle for panfish
• Snag Resistant and Lead Free
• Keeps bait in the fish strike zone
• Works with all types of bait
Catch Your Favorite Fish With Salamander Sinkers
Salamander Rig: Great new tool for catching BASS
Crappie Fishing: Bottom up
Salmon Fishing: Salmon
Steelhead Fishing: Steelhead
Trout fishing with Salamander Sinkers: Trout Videos
Drift Fishing For Walleye: Snag Resistant River Fishing
The double swivel sinker is rugged and is designed for many hours of snag free fishing. It will drift over the rocks while keeping the bait in the strike zone.
The single swivel sinker is great for fishing where sensitivity is important. The design of the sinker allows the fish to pick up the bait without feeling any resistance .
© 2013 Salamander Sinkers
Privacy Terms and Conditions
Designed by K & J Web Designs LLC