Professional Bass Writer Ed Harp gives his expert opinion on drift fishing for bass with Salamander Sinkers.
"Fished the Salmon River in Pineville New York for Steelhead for three days using your swivel end sinkers and didn't get snagged once on the sinker got snagged by the hook and lost hooks but not your sinker 1/4 0z. Attached is a picture of steelhead I caught using your sinkers." - T.T. -
Welcome to Salamander Sinkers!
• The new standard in drift sinker fishing
• Outstanding for river fishing
• Great for bass, salmon, steelhead, trout, walleye
• Excellent with ultra lite tackle for panfish
• Snag resistant and Lead Free
• Carolina rig style sinker
• Keeps bait in the fish strike zone
• Works with all types of bait
Catch Your Favorite Fish With Salamander Sinkers
Salamander Rig: Great new tool for catching BASS
Crappie Fishing: Bottom up
Salmon Fishing: Salmon
Steelhead Fishing: Steelhead
Trout fishing with Salamander Sinkers: Trout Videos
Drift Fishing For Walleye: Snag Resistant River Fishing
1/8 oz Salamander Sinkers rigged with a fly.
The finesse of a fly rig and the convenience of spin cast
"Lead free and snag resistant"
- In-Fisherman Magazine
© 2013 Salamander Sinkers
Privacy Terms and Conditions
Designed by K & J Web Designs LLC